Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Recipe: Red Inca Quinoa and Shaved Young Fennel
Posted: March 13, 2009
page 4 of 4
2. Strain through a chinoise and refrigerate until completely cooled.
3. Sauté diced pineapple on high heat until golden brown and caramelized, then cool in refrigerator.
4. Scoop the pulp out of the avocado and fork into a mash consistency. Add lime juice and refrigerate.
5. Add onions, shaved fennel, cilantro and chipotle vinegar to quinoa, then add pineapple and mashed avocado, and fold together.
6. Season with sea salt and cracked black pepper.