Most Popular in:
Mad About Mango
By Cathy Christensen
Posted: April 21, 2008, from the October 2007 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 2 of 2
1. Paint rice paper with hot soy sauce to soften it.
2. Slice mango into sticks and napa cabbage very thinly.
3. Julienne bell peppers.
4. Marinate the napa cabbage in hot soy sauce and fish sauce.
5. Place napa cabbage, mango, cilantro and a good portion of red bell pepper, red onion and Romaine lettuce on extended rice paper.
6. Roll the preparation.
7. Wait three minutes to allow all of the ingredients to marinate, then cut in half.
8. Serve with sliced lettuce, red onions and bell peppers on top, along with a side order of hot soy sauce.