The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House announced a new nature-inspired treatment—Awaken the Senses—that helps to refresh the mind, body and spirit. The New Paltz, NY, spa’s treatment features an aromatherapy bath scented with rosemary and mint. 845-255-1000
The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House Debuts Nature-inspired Treatment
August 23, 2007
Most Popular in Alternative Therapy Treatments
- 1285Crunch Time: Why Your Face Needs a Workout
- 445The Health Benefits of Meditation
- 139Holistic Beauty and Skin Health: How Whole is Holistic? Part 1
- 115Unstuck: Day Spa Promotes Colonic Detox
- 64The Profitable Aromatherapy Customizing Bar
- 35Music Therapy Found to Have Physical and Mental Benefits
- 31What Makes Oils Essential
- 3010 Things to Do to Improve Your Personal Wellness
- 28Elderly Esthetics: How is It Different?
- 27Relief with 6 Relaxation Techniques
- What Makes Oils Essential
4/4/2016, Kim Manley
- Unstuck: Day Spa Promotes Colonic Detox
6/24/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Better Health and Skin with Salt
7/31/2015, Leo Tonkin
- Float Appeal: Sensory Deprivation Tanks
1/25/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Elderly Esthetics: How is It Different?
7/26/2016, Alison O’Neil, B.S., M.E., A.R.S.