The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House announced a new nature-inspired treatment—Awaken the Senses—that helps to refresh the mind, body and spirit. The New Paltz, NY, spa’s treatment features an aromatherapy bath scented with rosemary and mint. 845-255-1000
The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House Debuts Nature-inspired Treatment
June 25, 2008
Most Popular in Alternative Therapy Treatments
- 597Supercharged: Women and Stress
- 233The Health Benefits of Meditation
- 1555 Ways to Put Stress in Its Place
- 130Video: What is Ayurveda?
- 93Holistic Beauty and Skin Health: How Whole is Holistic? Part 1
- 92Energizing Your Spa Space with Feng Shui
- 76Music Therapy Found to Have Physical and Mental Benefits
- 72Let the Light In: Spa Treatments for SAD
- 71Dermatology Advice on Essential Oils in Skin Care
- 57The Profitable Aromatherapy Customizing Bar
- What Makes Oils Essential
4/4/2016, Kim Manley
- Unstuck: Day Spa Promotes Colonic Detox
6/24/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Mediation Proven To Make You Healthier Longer
9/9/2016, Katie Anderson
- Elderly Esthetics: How is It Different?
7/26/2016, Alison O’Neil, B.S., M.E., A.R.S.
- Zeel & Thrive Global Create Sleep Massage
1/16/2017, Ryan Daily