Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Alternative Therapy Treatments
Clients Experience Sleep-Deprivation Because of Stress
Posted: March 26, 2010
page 2 of 2
Consider providing the following tips to help your clients determine sleep-stealing culprits:
- Take a few minutes to recognize which daytime activities may be affecting your nighttime sleep. Start a daytime sleep journal, if needed.
- Examine your bedroom environment and clear any unnecessary, nonsleep related items from the room. With each change, see if you feel any difference in your sleep.
- Take a look at your bedtime routine. Is it relaxing and aimed to winding down to sleep?
- Do you know your personal sleep patterns each night?
- How long did it take you to fall asleep last night?
- How many times did you wake up?
- How long were you awake?