Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Alternative Therapy Treatments
13 Tips for Increasing Emotional Resilience in 2013
Posted: January 3, 2013
page 3 of 4
8) Stay present. This moment is the only reality. Allowing the mind to run to the future or languish in the past prevents effective problem solving.
9) Be grateful. Regardless of the trauma or affliction, resilient people can always see something to for which to be grateful. Things could always be worse.
10) Accentuate the positive. A mental attitude of “I can’t” ensures a person won’t. Replace the negative with “I can” and start creating a new reality.
11) Practice compassion. Human nature is flawed, so kindness is the best approach to oneself and others. Make allowances for human foibles rather than judging oneself and others.
12) Find beauty. This is a magically beautiful world, so take time to notice and appreciate its wonders. A sunrise, dewdrops on a leaf, patterns in skyscraper windows, soaring music. There’s no end to the beauty of the natural and built world, so enjoy it.
Understanding Skin Diseases and Disorders Can Increase Your Treatment Offerings in 2013
Health Challenged Skin: The Estheticians’ Desk Reference is designed to address the lack of esthetic knowledge in the area of skin diseases. Chances are you have come across more clients with diabetes,allergies, Crohn's Disease and Autoimmune diseases just to mention a few. This book covers an incredible range of diseases and disorders and it is organized to offer easy-to-find, hands-on application for daily use.
Order Today at Alluredbooks-Health Challenged Skin