Most Popular in:
Facial Disfigurements Negatively Impact Job Applicants—With Exclusive Advice About How to Work With These Types of Clients
Posted: November 10, 2011
page 4 of 4
Following is a list of things you should try to accomplish when working with clients who have facial disfigurements."
- Use the right attitude and the right words.
- Have the right mix of inventory for the appropriate camouflage makeup selection and correction.
- Work to achieve The perfect balance of both camouflage and corrective makeup on the face.
- A dash of a fun color can go a long way, such as a gorgeous new lipstick color.
- Accessories are a great way to detract from a person’s facial appearance and call attention to them while not focusing on the face. Consider retailing pretty scarves, earrings and necklaces that strike up a conversation and are a good tool for calling attention elsewhere.
- Help the client's heart by being mindful and work to convey an understanding, healing spirit.