BLS, NCLE Offer Unified Safety Officer Program
October 18, 2006
Most Popular in Equipment-based Treatments
- 1593Keep Your Cool with Safe Cryotherapy Use
- 1415What is Cold Laser Therapy?
- 734Oxygen Facials: Red-carpet Services or Serious Skin Care?
- 592The Ins and Outs of Blue Light Therapy Technology
- 453List of Spa Equipment Suppliers
- 378The Esthetic Benefits of Oxygen Skin Care
- 246Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
- 182Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion
- 162Study Evaluates Tattoo Removal with Picosecond Laser
- 143Machines With Multiple Functions
The Board of Laser Safety (BLS)/The National Council on Laser Excellence (NCLE) now offer a collaborative, unified Certified Medical Laser Safety Officer program (CMLSO) to promote overall acceptance of laser certifications. To contact the BLS, call 407-380-1553. For the NCLE, call 614-883-1739.
- Multiple-modality Equipment
6/11/2008, Danielle Tsoklis
- Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
8/29/2011, Stephanie Frey
- UK Spas Step Up to At-home Competition
7/20/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Seeing the Light: Being LED-savvy Can Set Your Spa Apart
5/13/2008, By Rick Krupnick
- Equipment Essentials
6/30/2008, Deborah Sarnoff, MD