Looking to add laser esthetic treatments to your spa? Check out Skin Inc. magazine’s very own Buyer’s Guide to find the most up-to-date listings on lasers, as well as for a variety of other products.
Also, remember that an important part of offering laser treatments is keeping up current on regulations and changing legislation. Contact your state’s regulating board for more information, and check in with organizations such as the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS), www.aslms.org, and the National Laser Institute, www.nationallaserinstitute.com, to find the latest news.
And also, see "Spa, MD: Client Safety First" by Elizabeth Roche, MD, with sidebar by Louis Silberman to learn about keeping clients safe when providing laser treatments.
Spa, MD: Locating Lasers
March 27, 2008 April 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Equipment-based Treatments
- 529What is Cold Laser Therapy?
- 482Finding the Right Machine
- 327The Ins and Outs of Blue Light Therapy Technology
- 287Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
- 281The Esthetic Benefits of Oxygen Skin Care
- 248List of Spa Equipment Suppliers
- 99Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion
- 99Machines With Multiple Functions
- 86At-home Beauty Device Market Continues to Increase
- 75Seeing the Light: Being LED-savvy Can Set Your Spa Apart
- Multiple-modality Equipment
6/11/2008, Danielle Tsoklis
- Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
8/29/2011, Stephanie Frey
- UK Spas Step Up to At-home Competition
7/20/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Seeing the Light: Being LED-savvy Can Set Your Spa Apart
5/13/2008, By Rick Krupnick
- Equipment Essentials
6/30/2008, Deborah Sarnoff, MD