The Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts is co-sponsoring the International Student Makeup Competition in June. The competition, with the theme of “Fairy Tales, Fables and Folklore,” will showcase the talents and skills of resourceful esthetics and cosmetology students. In addition, $16,000 in scholarships and other prizes will be awarded. 877-978-6673, firstname.lastname@example.org
Westmore Academy to Co-sponsor International Competition
February 10, 2006
Most Popular in Makeup Treatments
- 16058 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 1493Into the Light: Contouring for Day and Night
- 1068Does Undertone Really Matter?
- 303Want Flawless Makeup? Prep Skin First!
- 28310 Things Every Makeup Artist Must Know
- 187Color Theory in the World of Makeup
- 173A Flawless Strategy: Airbrush Makeup in the Spa
- 79Age Matters When it Comes to Makeup
- 61The Over-50 Makeover
- 61VIDEO: Contouring and Correcting
- Third Eye: Using Color When Thinking In 3s
5/19/2016, Jaclyn Peresetsky
- Into the Light: Contouring for Day and Night
10/3/2016, Lisa Shor, New Age Spa Institute
- Playing Up the Eyes When the Sun Goes Down
5/9/2016, Lisa Shor
- Does Undertone Really Matter?
10/12/2016, Jaclyn Peresetsky, Skin Perfect Wellness Spa