The Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts is co-sponsoring the International Student Makeup Competition in June. The competition, with the theme of “Fairy Tales, Fables and Folklore,” will showcase the talents and skills of resourceful esthetics and cosmetology students. In addition, $16,000 in scholarships and other prizes will be awarded. 877-978-6673, email@example.com
Westmore Academy to Co-sponsor International Competition
February 10, 2006
Most Popular in Makeup Treatments
- 13548 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 30610 Things Every Makeup Artist Must Know
- 248Bold Brows and Flawless Skin: The Perfect Christmas Gift
- 190Color Theory in the World of Makeup
- 110Into the Light: Contouring for Day and Night
- 88Age Matters When it Comes to Makeup
- 69Want Flawless Makeup? Prep Skin First!
- 52Does Undertone Really Matter?
- 45Five Benefits of Airbrush Makeup
- 36The Over-50 Makeover
- Third Eye: Using Color When Thinking In 3s
5/19/2016, Jaclyn Peresetsky
- Into the Light: Contouring for Day and Night
10/3/2016, Lisa Shor, New Age Spa Institute
- Bold Brows and Flawless Skin: The Perfect Christmas Gift
11/22/2016, Ryan Daily
- Playing Up the Eyes When the Sun Goes Down
5/9/2016, Lisa Shor
- Does Undertone Really Matter?
10/12/2016, Jaclyn Peresetsky, Skin Perfect Wellness Spa