The Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts is co-sponsoring the International Student Makeup Competition in June. The competition, with the theme of “Fairy Tales, Fables and Folklore,” will showcase the talents and skills of resourceful esthetics and cosmetology students. In addition, $16,000 in scholarships and other prizes will be awarded. 877-978-6673, firstname.lastname@example.org
Westmore Academy to Co-sponsor International Competition
February 10, 2006
Most Popular in Makeup Treatments
- 13718 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 30210 Things Every Makeup Artist Must Know
- 240Bold Brows and Flawless Skin: The Perfect Christmas Gift
- 177Color Theory in the World of Makeup
- 126Into the Light: Contouring for Day and Night
- 92Age Matters When it Comes to Makeup
- 81Want Flawless Makeup? Prep Skin First!
- 57Does Undertone Really Matter?
- 45Five Benefits of Airbrush Makeup
- 41The Over-50 Makeover
- Third Eye: Using Color When Thinking In 3s
5/19/2016, Jaclyn Peresetsky
- Into the Light: Contouring for Day and Night
10/3/2016, Lisa Shor, New Age Spa Institute
- Bold Brows and Flawless Skin: The Perfect Christmas Gift
11/22/2016, Ryan Daily
- Playing Up the Eyes When the Sun Goes Down
5/9/2016, Lisa Shor
- Does Undertone Really Matter?
10/12/2016, Jaclyn Peresetsky, Skin Perfect Wellness Spa