The Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts is co-sponsoring the International Student Makeup Competition in June. The competition, with the theme of “Fairy Tales, Fables and Folklore,” will showcase the talents and skills of resourceful esthetics and cosmetology students. In addition, $16,000 in scholarships and other prizes will be awarded. 877-978-6673, firstname.lastname@example.org
Westmore Academy to Co-sponsor International Competition
February 10, 2006
Most Popular in Makeup Treatments
- 13688 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 28510 Things Every Makeup Artist Must Know
- 169Color Theory in the World of Makeup
- 85Want Flawless Makeup? Prep Skin First!
- 76Age Matters When it Comes to Makeup
- 48The Over-50 Makeover
- 45VIDEO: Contouring and Correcting
- 44Five Benefits of Airbrush Makeup
- 42Study Finds UV Nail Lamps Do Not Cause Cancer
- 30Extreme Makeup: On the Set of "Lost"