Ancient Makeup Alters Timeline of Modern Man
October 18, 2007
Most Popular in Makeup Treatments
- 9048 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 748Are You Storing Your Makeup Properly?
- 471Spring Color Preview 2015: Muted Moxie
- 25310 Things Every Makeup Artist Must Know
- 193Color Theory in the World of Makeup
- 102Want Flawless Makeup? Prep Skin First!
- 86The Over-50 Makeover
- 71Study Finds UV Nail Lamps Do Not Cause Cancer
- 585 Ways to Avoid Eye Damage Caused by Eye Makeup
- 47Spring Cleaning Tips for Clients' Cosmetics
The find at Pinnacle Point overlooking the Indian Ocean near South Africa’s Mossel Bay indicates that man may have become modern in stuttering fits and starts or through a long slow march that began earlier than previously thought—though there have been reports of earlier but sporadic pigment use in Africa.
- Bright Summer Eyes
6/1/2012, Teresa Paquin
- Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Hued
5/13/2008, By Alphonse Wiebelt
- The Over-50 Makeover
10/31/2012, Teresa Paquin
- Top Holiday Makeup Tips for Clients
12/14/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Working Girl Makeover
3/3/2014, Noreen Young