Ancient Makeup Alters Timeline of Modern Man
October 18, 2007
Most Popular in Makeup Treatments
- 11208 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 27610 Things Every Makeup Artist Must Know
- 148Color Theory in the World of Makeup
- 146Want Flawless Makeup? Prep Skin First!
- 124Five Benefits of Airbrush Makeup
- 58Study Finds UV Nail Lamps Do Not Cause Cancer
- 51Makeup Techniques That Sell
- 46The Over-50 Makeover
- 36Are You Storing Your Makeup Properly?
- 35Extreme Makeup: On the Set of "Lost"
The find at Pinnacle Point overlooking the Indian Ocean near South Africa’s Mossel Bay indicates that man may have become modern in stuttering fits and starts or through a long slow march that began earlier than previously thought—though there have been reports of earlier but sporadic pigment use in Africa.
- Bright Summer Eyes
6/1/2012, Teresa Paquin
- Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Hued
5/13/2008, By Alphonse Wiebelt
- The Over-50 Makeover
10/31/2012, Teresa Paquin
- Top Holiday Makeup Tips for Clients
12/14/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Working Girl Makeover
3/3/2014, Noreen Young