Ancient Makeup Alters Timeline of Modern Man
October 18, 2007
Most Popular in Makeup Treatments
- 9828 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 26510 Things Every Makeup Artist Must Know
- 137Color Theory in the World of Makeup
- 125Want Flawless Makeup? Prep Skin First!
- 94The Over-50 Makeover
- 51Study Finds UV Nail Lamps Do Not Cause Cancer
- 30Are You Storing Your Makeup Properly?
- 26Five Benefits of Airbrush Makeup
- 255 Ways to Avoid Eye Damage Caused by Eye Makeup
- 25Extreme Makeup: On the Set of "Lost"
The find at Pinnacle Point overlooking the Indian Ocean near South Africa’s Mossel Bay indicates that man may have become modern in stuttering fits and starts or through a long slow march that began earlier than previously thought—though there have been reports of earlier but sporadic pigment use in Africa.
- Bright Summer Eyes
6/1/2012, Teresa Paquin
- Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Hued
5/13/2008, By Alphonse Wiebelt
- The Over-50 Makeover
10/31/2012, Teresa Paquin
- Top Holiday Makeup Tips for Clients
12/14/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Working Girl Makeover
3/3/2014, Noreen Young