Ancient Makeup Alters Timeline of Modern Man
October 18, 2007
Most Popular in Makeup Treatments
- 9068 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 338Spring Color Preview 2015: Muted Moxie
- 284Are You Storing Your Makeup Properly?
- 23310 Things Every Makeup Artist Must Know
- 183Color Theory in the World of Makeup
- 106Want Flawless Makeup? Prep Skin First!
- 84The Over-50 Makeover
- 72Study Finds UV Nail Lamps Do Not Cause Cancer
- 515 Ways to Avoid Eye Damage Caused by Eye Makeup
- 34Makeup Techniques That Sell
The find at Pinnacle Point overlooking the Indian Ocean near South Africa’s Mossel Bay indicates that man may have become modern in stuttering fits and starts or through a long slow march that began earlier than previously thought—though there have been reports of earlier but sporadic pigment use in Africa.
- Bright Summer Eyes
6/1/2012, Teresa Paquin
- Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Hued
5/13/2008, By Alphonse Wiebelt
- The Over-50 Makeover
10/31/2012, Teresa Paquin
- Top Holiday Makeup Tips for Clients
12/14/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Working Girl Makeover
3/3/2014, Noreen Young