Ancient Makeup Alters Timeline of Modern Man
October 18, 2007
Most Popular in Makeup Treatments
- 11248 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 27410 Things Every Makeup Artist Must Know
- 148Want Flawless Makeup? Prep Skin First!
- 145Color Theory in the World of Makeup
- 115Five Benefits of Airbrush Makeup
- 59Study Finds UV Nail Lamps Do Not Cause Cancer
- 51Makeup Techniques That Sell
- 45The Over-50 Makeover
- 35Extreme Makeup: On the Set of "Lost"
- 34Are You Storing Your Makeup Properly?
The find at Pinnacle Point overlooking the Indian Ocean near South Africa’s Mossel Bay indicates that man may have become modern in stuttering fits and starts or through a long slow march that began earlier than previously thought—though there have been reports of earlier but sporadic pigment use in Africa.
- Bright Summer Eyes
6/1/2012, Teresa Paquin
- Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Hued
5/13/2008, By Alphonse Wiebelt
- The Over-50 Makeover
10/31/2012, Teresa Paquin
- Top Holiday Makeup Tips for Clients
12/14/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Working Girl Makeover
3/3/2014, Noreen Young