Most Popular in:
Cancer in the Spa
By: Morag Currin
Posted: May 26, 2010, from the June 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 6 of 8
4. CA Worly, Why won’t this wound heal? Factors affecting wound repair, Derm Nursing, 16(4) 360–1 (2004)
5. SJ Hughes, Nutrition and healing, J of Clinical Nutrition, 17(4) 21–6 (2003)
6. E Wallace, Feeding the wound: Nutrition and wound care, British J of Nursing, 3(13) 662–7 (1994)
7. A Barbul, B Thysen, G Rettura, SM Levenson and E Seifter, White cell involvement in the inflammatory, wound healing and immune actions of vitamin A, J of Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition, 2(2) 129–138 (1978)
8. HP Ehrlich and TK Hunt, Effects of cortisone and vitamin A on wound healing, Annals of Surgery, 167(3) 324–328 (1968)
Heartfelt Stories and Easy-to-Understand Science to Elevate Your Spa Services for Your Clients with Cancer
Oncology Esthetics: A Practitioner's Guide by Morag Currin is a sensitively written book guiding you through the different types of cancers, cancer therapies, common ingredients and how it affects the skin, oncology drugs used in treatment, and side effects. Currin's book discusses different spa services and how they can be modified to suit your clients'needs.
See the Reviews! Alluredbooks-Oncology Esthetics