Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Bringing Out the Best With Body Wraps
By: Desiree Mattox
Posted: October 27, 2010, from the November 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 3 of 4
1. AM Osman, Chemical and Nutrient Analysis of Baobab (Mansonia digitata) Fruit and Seed Protein Solubility, Plant Foods for Human Nutrition 59 29–33 (2004)
2. H Tanojo, HE Junginger and HE Bodde, In vivo human skin permeability enhancement by oleic acid: transepidermal water loss and Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy studies, J of Controlled Release 47 31–39 (1997)
3. PJ Hartop and C Prottey, Changes in transepidermal water loss and the composition of epidermal lecithin after applications of pure fatty acid triglycerides to the skin of essential fatty acid-deficient rats, Br J of Derm 95 3 255–264 (2006)
4. HH Mitchell and TS Hamilton, The dermal excretion under controlled environmental conditions of nitrogen and minerals in human subjects with particular reference to calcium and iron, J of Biol Chem 178 345–361 (1949)
5. O Jacobi, Water and water vapor absorption of the stratum corneum of the living human skin, J of App Physiol 12 3 403–407 (1958)