Most Popular in Treatments
- 8131Top Tips for Preventing and Treating Melasma
- 2390More People Seeking Pore-minimizing Treatments
- 1624Put It to Rest: The True Culprits Behind Tired Eyes
- 1493The Ins and Outs of Blue Light Therapy Technology
- 1369What is Cold Laser Therapy?
- 11506 Tips for New Age Periorbital Rejuvenation
- 9738 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 944Tips for Treating Melasma
- 914Eye Lift in a Jar: Can Skin Care Ingredients Replace the Scalpel?
- 801Advances in Laser and IPL Hair Removal
Recent in Treatments (page 18 of 40)
Botox injections that induce temporary paralysis of muscles in the upper face could stop young people seeking this treatment from learning how to express emotions fully, according to a study.
Developed by a team of researchers the "gigapixel whole-body photographic camera" is allowing the researchers to image the entire body down to a freckle.
A century's worth of cultural and historical forces have contributed to the rise in the incidence of melanoma, including changes in fashion and clothing design.
10/2/2014 | Elaine Sauer
Estheticians need to be more in tune with the lifestyles of their clients and be able to coach them for overall health.
10/2/2014 | Denmo Ibrahim
An opportunity exists to practice beyond topical treatments and become a guide on a client's journey when you integrate mind-body healing.
10/2/2014 | Cherie Dobbs
By advising clients to make certain preparations now, you can minimize the affect menopause has on theirs kin when it strikes.
10/1/2014 | JoElle Lee
Skin care professionals must prepare for clients with increasingly high Fitzpatrick skin types.
FACE TO FACE is a humanitarian program that offers pro bono facial plastic and reconstructive surgery to domestic violence survivors to repair injuries on the face, head and neck caused by an intimate partner or spouse.
Otezla offers an important new treatment option for patients whose symptoms are not adequately improving with their current treatments.
The U.S. Senate unanimously passed the Sunscreen Innovation Act on September 17, 2014, which the Public Access to SunScreens (PASS) Coalition applauded.
An Armenian nonprofit group is helping to train and employ blind nationals in massage therapy.
Mirbeau Inn & Spa, the Monet-inspired Finger Lakes retreat, affords guests new seasonal treatments to relax and refresh summer skin.