Most Popular in Treatments
- 11014Top Tips for Preventing and Treating Melasma
- 3773The Ins and Outs of Blue Light Therapy Technology
- 29557 Sun Protection Myths Exposed
- 2862More People Seeking Pore-minimizing Treatments
- 1680Tried and True: The 411 on Microneedling
- 13208 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 1143VIDEO: Enzyme Therapy Demonstration
- 999Exfoliating Naturally with Enzymes
- 767Making Male Clients Loyal
- 691Pregnancy Acne: A Nutrition and Skin Care Case Study
Recent in Treatments (page 17 of 40)
6/19/2015 | Rhonda Allison
New trends and acids have been combined with traditional peel methods and formulas to pave the way for estheticians to customize results for clients.
Nano shells enable selective photothermolysis to help prevent acne.
Since 1973, melanoma has increased by more than 250% among children, adolescents and young adults.
Two researchers sought to get a better handle on the effect of Botox on the skin for mild facial wrinkles.
The National Council on Skin Cancer Prevention shares eight steps to follow in order to reduce your risk of skin cancer.
5/22/2015 | Rhonda Allison
Vitamin A can be used in its various forms—in the treatment room and at home—to support acne treatment and bring skin back to optimal health.
A recent study polled 1,429 adults about their attitudes and habits regarding waxing, including those who already wax, as well as those considering waxing.
Like fashion and food, facial treatments are subject to the latest trends, all in the quest for ageless beauty and a healthy appearance. So what's next?
5/18/2015 | Lydia Sarfati
Despite the huge number of people who have rosacea, most have little knowledge of it. the good news i that the condition can be managed and minimized with thoughtful expert skin care.
High interest and innovation intersect, causing the skin care device market to continue to grow.
5/15/2015 | Linda Bertaut
A link between inner and outer beauty, properly trained estheticians are licensed to touch, and can provide treatments and programs that help clients heal mentally.
Recent survey results confirm the continued growth of the role men play in the spa and beauty industry.