Most Popular in Treatments
- 7765Top Tips for Preventing and Treating Melasma
- 5016The Ins and Outs of Blue Light Therapy Technology
- 2793More People Seeking Pore-minimizing Treatments
- 13298 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 635Prep Clients for Winter Skin
- 57010 Relaxation Techniques to Reduce Stress
- 565Skin Care Before and After Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- 565Help Relieve Back Pain with These 5 Fixes
- 524Smooth Operator: Exfoliating Body Treatments
- 498Reflections: A Winter's Glow
Recent in Treatments (page 17 of 40)
A new study from Revlon shows the power of makeup to boost romance (but we know that already).
Keep clients informed on skin care tips to help treat and prevent rosacea.
With the weather changing and becoming colder, the significance of wearing sunscreen becomes vital.
Hyperpigmentation is a common challenge in the treatment room, but how exactly does a spot or demarcation form? Many factors can contribute.
A recent study evaluated the safety and efficacy of multicolor tattoo removal with a Q-switched laser that generates picosecond-domain pulses.
According to John Zone, M.D., from the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, many areas of medical dermatology practices can be impacted by gluten sensitivity.
Scientists identified molecular reactions to exercise in the body, which could lead to drug treatments to mimic the health benefits of exercise.
10/7/2015 | Katerina Steventon, Ph.D.
With injectables and fillers slowly moving off-trend in Britain, many beauty therapists look for alternatives to deliver anti-aging results. Natural, intensive, evidence-based anti-aging facial massage might be the answer.
10/7/2015 | Danné Montague-King
I have spent the last six months at medical and esthetics conferences abroad, which opened my eyes to two potential new anti-aging targets for esthetics—fillers with facial mapping and enzymes with face lift threads.
Skin wellness is our pure science innovation for building healthy skin integrity.
9/30/2015 | Jennifer Linder, M.D.
Understanding the physiology of the skin in these often overlooked areas is key to preventing and treating the signs of premature aging.
Season after season, Pantone Color Institute reports on leading color trends impacting all design industries, particularly cosmetics.