Most Popular in Treatments
- 8131Top Tips for Preventing and Treating Melasma
- 2390More People Seeking Pore-minimizing Treatments
- 1624Put It to Rest: The True Culprits Behind Tired Eyes
- 1493The Ins and Outs of Blue Light Therapy Technology
- 1369What is Cold Laser Therapy?
- 11506 Tips for New Age Periorbital Rejuvenation
- 9738 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 944Tips for Treating Melasma
- 914Eye Lift in a Jar: Can Skin Care Ingredients Replace the Scalpel?
- 801Advances in Laser and IPL Hair Removal
Recent in Treatments (page 12 of 40)
Novan Therapeutics conducted a study to assess the exposure of pharmacokinetics and safety of SB204 gel in adults with acne vulgaris.
6/19/2015 | Rhonda Allison
New trends and acids have been combined with traditional peel methods and formulas to pave the way for estheticians to customize results for clients.
Nano shells enable selective photothermolysis to help prevent acne.
Since 1973, melanoma has increased by more than 250% among children, adolescents and young adults.
Two researchers sought to get a better handle on the effect of Botox on the skin for mild facial wrinkles.
The National Council on Skin Cancer Prevention shares eight steps to follow in order to reduce your risk of skin cancer.
5/22/2015 | Rhonda Allison
Vitamin A can be used in its various forms—in the treatment room and at home—to support acne treatment and bring skin back to optimal health.
A recent study polled 1,429 adults about their attitudes and habits regarding waxing, including those who already wax, as well as those considering waxing.
Like fashion and food, facial treatments are subject to the latest trends, all in the quest for ageless beauty and a healthy appearance. So what's next?
5/18/2015 | Lydia Sarfati
Despite the huge number of people who have rosacea, most have little knowledge of it. the good news i that the condition can be managed and minimized with thoughtful expert skin care.
High interest and innovation intersect, causing the skin care device market to continue to grow.
5/15/2015 | Linda Bertaut
A link between inner and outer beauty, properly trained estheticians are licensed to touch, and can provide treatments and programs that help clients heal mentally.