Kline & Company, the global management consulting and market research company, released its fourth edition of Professional Skin Care 2006, a series on professional brands sold through spas, salons, beauty institutes, physicians and retail stores. 973-435-3365
Kline & Company Releases Professional Skin Care 2006 Report
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Trends
- 956Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 825Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 7774 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 768Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 364What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 243Natural Products—Becoming More Natural
- 194Electronic Launches Make Beauty Smarter
- 166Skin Inc LIVE! Recap: Melanoma, Microchanneling & Much More
- 1288 Wellness Trends to Note in 2017
- 114Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
12/20/2016, Ryan Daily
- Curtain Call! Treatment Demos Take Center Stage with Skin Inc. LIVE!
1/13/2017, Lisa Schryver