The Mandarin Oriental, Miami, has debuted 16 spa lifestyle rooms designed to give guests a sense of balance and relaxation with the use of air purification systems, in-room fitness programs, personal lifestyle consultations and spa cuisine offerings. 866-888-6780, email@example.com
Mandarin Oriental, Miami Debuts Spa Lifestyle Rooms
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Trends
- 1405Skin Inc LIVE! Recap: Melanoma, Microchanneling & Much More
- 1259Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 991Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 857Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 7314 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 295What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 223Let's Face It: A Sneak Peek at Products Debuting at Face & Body Midwest
- 198Natural Products—Becoming More Natural
- 1918 Wellness Trends to Note in 2017
- 129Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
12/20/2016, Ryan Daily
- Curtain Call! Treatment Demos Take Center Stage with Skin Inc. LIVE!
1/13/2017, Lisa Schryver