Most Popular in:
By: Melinda Taschetta-Millane
Posted: December 30, 2011, from the January 2012 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Stability is the mantra for 2012, and the Skin Inc. magazine team is making several changes throughout its pages to help your skin care facility meet its changing needs. Each issue will now include:
- Makeup coverage, from step-by-step applications to tips and techniques;
- A treatment recipe how-to, so you can explore new services;
- Skin science coverage, giving you the technical information you need to better serve your clients;
- Focused sidebars that will highlight the products and accessories of a variety of niche industry markets; and
- Readers Ask … a one-page column featuring the responses of industry experts to questions posed by the Skin Inc. audience regarding all aspects of the skin care industry, from business and ingredients to treatment protocols and legislation.
Also, throughout the year we will feature Point/Counterpoint, a unique opportunity for industry experts to voice their opinions about controversial or “hot” industry topics.
Contributing to our success is the hard work and wonderful advice we receive from our expert editorial advisory board. On behalf of the Skin Inc. magazine team, I would like to thank the following members for their dedication and support during the past two years: Rebecca James Gadberry, president and chairman of the board, YG Laboratories; Christine Heathman, founder and CEO, GlyMed Plus Skin Care; Tazeem Jamal, spa director, Skindulgence The Urban Retreat; Jenny Rodriguez, spa director/owner, AYOMA LifeSpa; and Elaine Sauer, business and spa consultant.
New editorial advisory board
I am pleased to announce the new team of industry leaders who have agreed to lend their expertise to the pages of Skin Inc. magazine for the next two years.