Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
October 2011 is PBA | NCA Dining For Change Month
Posted: August 23, 2011
page 2 of 2
PBA | NCA encourages beauty professionals to make a difference for those impacted by domestic violence and natural disasters by hosting their own Dining for Change get-together during the month of October. To get started, PBA | NCA recommends:
- Host a dinner/reception in your salon/spa for clients.
- Promote Dining for Change in your salon/spa and encourage visitors to host their own dinner parties.
- Host a dinner/reception in your salon/spa and invite surrounding businesses to join in.
- Host a dinner/reception in your home and invite fellow salon/spa owners and members of the community.
- Find a creative venue in your area (i.e. a historic park in the community) where you can hold the event. The larger the space, the more people can come, eat and donate.
- Invite the local media so they can share your story and educate the public on Dining for Change, CUT IT OUT and the PBA | NCA Disaster Relief Fund.