Most Popular in:
Engaging Spa Clients Through Social Media
By: Nate Myers and Ron Robinson
Posted: January 5, 2011, from the January 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 3 of 20
6. Develop consumer brand ambassadors who can speak to independent consumers who are primarily interested in the opinion of other consumers in formal and informal online channels in which your brand might not have a presence.
7. Design your social marketing strategy to create a strong ripple effect to reap the benefits of positive online word-of-mouth.
8. Align your marketing resources based on what truly influences client spending behavior.
9. Integrate your social marketing program with both your traditional and other online programs to ensure a cohesive and compelling customer experience.
10. Measure and deliver ROI through clear metrics to track and enhance your social marketing efforts.