Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Engaging Spa Clients Through Social Media
By: Nate Myers and Ron Robinson
Posted: January 5, 2011, from the January 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 2 of 20
1. Recognize the need for separate social marketing strategies for your spa loyalists as well as independents (both of which will be defined later in this article).
2. Understand how your spa is represented in social media today, and how you could shape that to look tomorrow.
3. Prioritize social marketing efforts to ensure you are maximizing your net impact.
4. Engage your target clients through your social marketing strategy to facilitate discussion with, and among, that target.
5. Leverage constructive feedback to improve your products and services, as well as the perception of your spa among influential social channels.