Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Indianapolis, IN, was recently honored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment for its efforts in sustainable design. The award was given to businesses that promoted growth in design concepts while also remaining environmentally friendly. 877-283-3233
Aveda Fredric's Insitute Wins Green Award
December 20, 2007
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 243What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 61What is Sustainability?
- 53Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 26'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 13Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 10Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 9Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 5Natural Product Packaging
- 3Only on SkinInc.com: Tips for a Green and Gorgeous Skin Care Facility
- 3The Global LOHAS Movement