Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Indianapolis, IN, was recently honored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment for its efforts in sustainable design. The award was given to businesses that promoted growth in design concepts while also remaining environmentally friendly. 877-283-3233
Aveda Fredric's Insitute Wins Green Award
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 50Spa Ojai Rethinks Plastic for Earth Day
- 29Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 1210 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 9Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 8What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 7What is Sustainability?
- 6'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 6Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 5The Global LOHAS Movement
- 5Natural Product Packaging