Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Indianapolis, IN, was recently honored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment for its efforts in sustainable design. The award was given to businesses that promoted growth in design concepts while also remaining environmentally friendly. 877-283-3233
Aveda Fredric's Insitute Wins Green Award
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 28Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 18What is Sustainability?
- 10Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 6Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 6The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 6Natural Product Packaging
- 6Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 5The Global LOHAS Movement
- 4Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 310 Ways to Go Green