Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Indianapolis, IN, was recently honored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment for its efforts in sustainable design. The award was given to businesses that promoted growth in design concepts while also remaining environmentally friendly. 877-283-3233
Aveda Fredric's Insitute Wins Green Award
December 20, 2007
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 144What is Sustainability?
- 26Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 8'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 7What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 610 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 5Defining Green: Innovation, Labeling and Self-examination
- 5Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 5Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 4Natural Product Packaging
- 4Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Seeks More Movement in Beauty’s Efforts