Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Indianapolis, IN, was recently honored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment for its efforts in sustainable design. The award was given to businesses that promoted growth in design concepts while also remaining environmentally friendly. 877-283-3233
Aveda Fredric's Insitute Wins Green Award
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 66Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 16What is Sustainability?
- 10Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 8Beauty Companies Slow to Embrace Sustainable Packaging
- 7What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 6Only on SkinInc.com: Tips for a Green and Gorgeous Skin Care Facility
- 5'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 5Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 3Whole Foods Requiring USDA Certification on Organic Beauty Products
- 3Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations