Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Indianapolis, IN, was recently honored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment for its efforts in sustainable design. The award was given to businesses that promoted growth in design concepts while also remaining environmentally friendly. 877-283-3233
Aveda Fredric's Insitute Wins Green Award
December 20, 2007
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 47Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 13The Global LOHAS Movement
- 11Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 10Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 8What is Sustainability?
- 7Natural Product Packaging
- 6What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 5Harness the Power of the LOHAS Market, Part 2
- 5Hair Clippings from Salons Can Help in Oil-spill Cleanup
- 4Green Objectives for 2009: Reflect, Refine, Remind and Redesign