Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Viewpoint: Freeze the Botax
By: Steven H. Dayan, MD, FACS
Posted: December 3, 2009
page 6 of 7
2. SH Dayan, ED Lieberman, NN Thakkar, KA Larimer, A Anstead, Botulinum toxin a can positively impact first impression, Dermatol Surg 34 Suppl 1:S 40–7 (June 2008)
3. E Finzi, E Wasserman, Treatment of depression with botulinum toxin A: a case series, Dermatol Surg 32(5) 645–9 (May 2006)
4. Unpublished data on file.
5. MB Lewis, PJ Bowler, Botulinum toxin cosmetic therapy correlates with a more positive mood, J Cosmet Dermatol 8(1) 24–6 (Mar 2009)
6. RC Kessler, WT Chiu, O Demler, EE Walters, Prevalence, severity, and comorbidity of twelve-month DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication (NCS-R), Archives of General Psychiatry 62(6) 617–27 (June 2005)