Most Popular in:
OPI Partners With Dell for New Laptop Colors
Posted: October 9, 2009
Giving laptops a new, fun twist,OPI has partnered with Dell to apply some of its most popular nail lacquer shades to certain computers.
Color goes digital with new customized laptops from Dell in favorite OPI nail lacquer shades. Featuring the renowned names and colors for which OPI is known, this exclusive partnership brings the favorite color applications to laptops. Initially launching a holiday collection with six shades, Dell will bring 20 more classic OPI colors to market and incorporate new offerings based on trends, seasonality and popularity throughout the year.
“Beautiful nails really are the ultimate accessory to any look,” said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI executive vice president and artistic director. “And now, with Dell laptops that coordinate with OPI nail lacquers, you can match your nails to your e-mails.”
The collection will launch with the following famed OPI shades:
- Kyoto Pearl, a shimmery white satin
- Princesses Rule!, a bright sparkly pink that’s tiara-worthy
- Up Front & Personal, a golden glitter you’ll really “sparkle” to
- Dear Santa, a glittering holiday red
- Holiday Glow, a charcoal grey glowing with a touch of silver
- I’m Not Really a Waitress, a vivacious chianti red.
The color palette is one of Dell’s most popular options for consumer laptops, and the OPI partnership adds high-style OPI fashion shades to the color and artwork offerings available as options in the Dell Design Studio.