Most Popular in:
By Jennifer C. Zamecki
Posted: June 22, 2007, from the July 2007 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 4 of 6
7. Goal Orientation: Energetically focusing efforts on meeting a goal, mission or objective.
- Show the ability to maintain direction in spite of obstacles.
- Sample question: “Give an example of the most significant professional goal you have met.”
8. Problem Solving: Anticipating, analyzing, diagnosing and resolving problems.
- Show an analytical and disciplined approach to solving problems.
- Sample question: “Describe a situation when you anticipated a problem.”
9. Leadership: Achieving extraordinary business results through people.
- Show an ability to obtain the trust, commitment and motivation of others in order to achieve goals and objectives.
- Sample question: “If you have held a leadership position in the past, draw or describe the organizational chart above and below your position to illustrate the scope of your leadership responsibilities.”