Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
By Jennifer C. Zamecki
Posted: June 22, 2007, from the July 2007 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 3 of 6
5. Planning and Organizing: Utilizing logical, systematic and orderly procedures to meet objectives.
- Show logical, organized and systematic approaches.
- Sample question: “Describe the most complex assignment or project you’ve worked on.”
6. Customer Service: Anticipating, meeting and exceeding customer needs, wants and expectations.
- Show extraordinary efforts in responding to customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Sample question: “Give an example of when you went out of your way for a customer.”