Most Popular in:
By Jennifer C. Zamecki
Posted: June 22, 2007, from the July 2007 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 2 of 6
2. Interpersonal Skills: Effectively communicating and building rapport with, as well as relating well to, all kinds of people.
- Show self-awareness, understanding and an ability to communicate effectively with others, regardless of differences.
- Sample question: “Describe the most difficult working relationship you’ve had with an individual.”
3. Teamwork: Working effectively and productively with others.
- Show a strong commitment and contributions to team members working toward a specific goal.
- Sample question: “Give an example of one of the most significant contributions you made as a member of a high-performing team.”
4. Self-Management: Demonstrating self-control and an ability to manage time and priorities.
- Show composure, assertiveness and emotional stability.
- Sample question: “Give an example of when you were able to meet the personal and professional demands in your life, yet still maintained a healthy balance.”