Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
A Small Investment = Big Returns
By: Sandy Chapin
Posted: January 30, 2009, from the February 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 2 of 2
To maximize your time and investment within the three days of America’s Expo, here are some helpful planning tips to help you maintain a steady balance.
- Prepare a list of suppliers and exhibitors to see based on your current and future projects and purchases. See America’s Expo Exhibitors for the exhibtior list, and check www.AmericasExpo.com for the most most up-to-date information.
- Watch for discounted early-bird registration fees that can help you save money on entry.
- Make social appointments outside of the expo and conference, such as attending networking reception events and making dinner plans with current and prospective suppliers, to capitalize on your limited time at the event. These connections are invaluable in expanding your industry contacts, providing you with potential networking opportunities and growing your sources of information, so make sure you read all the event’s promotion materials in order to take advantage of every opportunity available to you.
- Create a schedule before the event for the product-neutral Advanced Education Conference, Workshops and presentations you would like to attend, and also work in any meeting you set up with professional contacts. By staying organized, you can maximize your time and benefits of attending.
- Allocate leisure time to see sites of interest in the host city. By logging on to www.AmericasExpo.com, you can discover the great attractions Chicago has to offer and learn about any special events taking place during the expo and conference.
- Stay flexible. You never know when a great opportunity might present itself or require more of your time, so make sure to have a backup plan in case something comes up and you have to miss a conference session or an appointment. One thing is for sure, there is always something happening at America’s Expo 2009 and always something new to learn.
- Don’t forget to follow up once you get home. Maintaining the contacts you formed at America’s Expo 2009 will likely pay you helpful dividends in the future.
A wise investment
When the economy takes a downturn, it’s often hard to find someone who isn’t affected. However, by investing your money wisely in attending conference and expo events such as America’s Expo 2009, you can set yourself up for big gains in the future. Visit www.AmericasExpo.com to view a digital edition of the event’s program and start planning today.