Although mostly known for its beer, St. Louis-based Anheuser-Busch will distribute the BORBA line of Skin Balance Waters, which includes Clarifying, Age Defying, Firming and Replenishing varieties. The agreement also includes distribution and marketing of Aqua-Less Crystallines, a powder form of the drinkable skin care line. As part of the agreement, BORBA maintains the right to sell its beverages and crystallines in select accounts and online. Anheuser-Busch wholesalers will begin distributing the beverages in select markets in November 2007. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
According to the company, BORBA beverages contain antioxidants, vitamins and botanicals. Each beverage is formulated to provide a distinct skin benefit, such as a clearer complexion, firmer skin, and help for dry, dehydrated skin. The BORBA line currently is available at high-end retailers such as Sephora, Ulta and Equinox Gyms. Select items also are sold through multimedia retailer QVC.
"Adding the BORBA Skin Balance Waters and Aqua-Less Crystallines to our portfolio allows us to participate in the emerging nutraceutical beverage category," said Dave Peacock, vice president of business operations, Anheuser-Busch, Inc. "The BORBA line of beverages provides innovative and highly profitable products for our wholesalers and retail customers, while expanding our business into high-growth beverages beyond beer."
Anheuser-Busch to Market and Distribute Skin Balance Water
August 31, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Marketing
- 1349$pa Marketing: Party Your Way to Profits
- 538Throw Your Clients a Pretty Party!
- 4995 Important Elements in Website Redesign
- 462Make Your Website Work for You
- 219Rebrand Your Business Image; Rebuild Your Success
- 2085 Steps to Build Your Online Presence
- 202Yelp—Word-of-Mouth on Steroids
- 139Spa Event Planning 101
- 103$pa Marketing: Your Inside Scoop on Viral Video
- 977 Affordable Marketing Tips to Boost Spa Traffic
- How to Maximize Your E-mail Marketing Efforts
10/2/2014, Beth Cochran
- 3 Tips for Smart Navigation in Spa Social Media Outreach
9/2/2014, Sourabh Sharma
- How to Be a Storyteller in Today’s Digital World
11/2/2014, Debra Locker
- Increase Exposure and Sales With YouTube
3/30/2011, Ido Kadman
- Social Media How-To’s for Spa Business Owners
7/3/2013, Nikki Partise