Most Popular in:
Save a Tree With E-newsletters
By: Mary Blackmon
Posted: June 16, 2008, from the August 2006 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 4 of 4
Following is a review of the benefits that a successful e-newsletter can have on your spa’s bottom line.
- Rapport. Through your personal messages, clients will get to know more about you and your style of business.
- In-the-door business. When you highlight specific treatments and special offers, you entice clients to come in and try a service. Don’tforget to add a sense of urgency by making the offers available only for a limited time.
- Savvier, more trusting clients. Through educational tidbits of information, your clients will sense your willingness tohelp them, rather than just sell to them.
- Credibility. Your testimonials or press coverage will cause clients to see what others have to say—and that is always helpful. Plus, knowing that you were featured as a top spa by XYZ magazine is something worth bragging about.
- Underscoring your commitment to innovative products and equipment. If you profile specific products and equipment, clients will realize why they are beneficial—and they like to know how and why certain products are the ones of choice.
- Saving a tree. By forgoing a paper newsletter, you’re saving a tree—and that’s a great benefit for everyone.