Helga Van Dyke, creator and CEO of the Helga Van Dyke Skin Care Company and ReViate skin care products, passed away on the evening of January 9, 2007, after battling a long-term illness. She was involved in the well-being of skin care for almost 40 years and had personally touched the lives of thousands of individuals across the country. Her son, David Van Dyke, continues as president of the company.
Industry Mourns Passing of Helga Van Dyke
March 16, 2007
Most Popular in People
- 361Jane Wurwand Honored as White House PAGE Ambassador
- 338Repêchage Sponsoring 3-Day Oncology Training Course
- 259Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 254Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
- 174Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
- 140A Casual Sit-down With Michelle Obama's Esthetician
- 107Call for Action: How Beauty Professionals Can Pay it Forward
- 105Canyon Ranch Brings In Chief Marketing Officer
- 74Voya Adds to U.S. Management Team
- 44Logan Launches True North Spa Representation and Consulting
- Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
8/15/2016, Katie Anderson
- Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
8/19/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz