Skin Inc. magazine Author to Appear on Today Show
August 17, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People
- 246A Good Influence with Lisa Stewart, Solia Spa
- 173Howard Murad Given Legacy Award at America's Beauty Show
- 103ISPA Elects 2016 Board of Directors
- 92A Casual Sit-down With Michelle Obama's Esthetician
- 64Rosewood CordeValle Elects New Manager
- 55Vivant Skin Care Co-founder James E. Fulton, MD, Loses Colon Cancer Battle
- 54Spa Owner Uses Unorthodox Approach to Success
- 32Lamey Joins Trump SoHo as Spa Director
- 31Media Make Up Academy Scholarship
- 25Master Esthetician Enjoys Steady Success
Geoffrey Redmond, MD, will be talking about his recent book, The Hormonally Vulnerable Woman (ReganBooks/HarperCollins), especially treatment of female hair loss. A patient will also be featured, discussing her feelings about alopecia and the boost in self-esteem she feels as a result of her successful treatment. The Today Show will be broadcast on NBC affiliates all over the United States and this segment will be aired sometime between 8:15am and 9:00am, but check for the show time in your area.