Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
An Industry of Progress, Part II
By: Mario Montalvo
Posted: October 28, 2011, from the November 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 5 of 8
2. A quick analysis of the skin took place.
3. The pores were softened through the use of some form of heat, usually hot towels.
4. Manual extractions with the aforementioned extractor were performed.
5. A massage took place with another thick, gelatinous concoction, with the pressure and duration left to the operator.
6. A toning mask was applied, often of a bilious green in color, which was carefully removed after it hardened to the consistency of cement.