Most Popular in:
All That Glitters in Dubai
By: Melinda Taschetta-Millane
Posted: September 25, 2008, from the October 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
The Oriental hammam at Givency Spa Health and Beauty Insitute helps open the mind and spirit.
- Senso Spa Photo 1
- The Female Spa at Cleopatra's
- The Rasul at Cleopatra's Spa
- Senso Spa's Treatment Room
- Softouch Spa Interior
- Softouch Spa Treatment Room
- The Couples Suite at RafflesAmrita
- RafflesAmrita Spa Exterior
- RafflesAmrita Relaxation Room
- Plunge Pools at The Spa at the Shangri-La Hotel
- The Spa at the Shangri-La Hotel Reception Area
page 10 of 11
The Middle East has created treatments that have become internationally incorporated into the spa world, including Dead Sea scrubs, Rasul, Turkish baths and the hammam, and western techniques can be integrated with the trends being seen in the Middle East.
“Global spa trends are brought together through collective spa experiences, knowledge, awareness and demands of the spa-goers traveling all over the world,” says Russell. “At Cleopatra’s Spa, we maintain this diversity with a mix of Asian and Western treatments implemented through the world that provide proven results using leading spa brands. The same combination is enriching the spas around the world, and Dubai is widely attractive to all types of spa treatments.”