Most Popular in Spa Business
- 1990Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1899Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 1257Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
- 1240Licensed to Spa: Know Your Options
- 895$pa Marketing: 5 Ways Google AdWords Can Boost Your Business
- 825Intake Mistakes: 3 Quick Tips (And The #1 Most Important Question)
- 805Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 569Mohegan Sun Brings Bali-Inspired Spa to Sky and Earth Towers
- 550Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 542Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
Recent in Spa Business (page 9 of 40)
KM Herbals Inc. launches their online store, featuring organic premiere stock formula and professional spa treatment product lines.
Guinot Institut Paris was one of the sponsors of the 2016 International Skating Union (ISU) World Figure Skating Championships, which took place in Boston on Mar. 28–Apr. 3, 2016.
5/4/2016 | Louis Silberman
Without a doubt, networking is one of the best (and easiest) ways to get people working for you to grow your business at little or no additional cost to you.
5/4/2016 | Beth Cochran
In a world where mobile technology is becoming increasingly important in retail and hospitality, both small and large spa owners need to think about how to leverage technology to shape the customer experience without disrupting the tranquil esthetic of the environment.
Barry McCaffrey joins the skin care brand’s senior management team as the senior vice president of spa sales.
Sunless, Inc. finalized the acquisition of Norvell on April 28, 2016, merging two sunless tanning brands
Ritz-Carlton spas are launching tailored experiences to integrate individual guest needs into treatments.
Graton Resort & Spa in Sonoma officially started their expansion project, expected to be complete by third quarter 2016.
Sona Tolani is Envy Medical's new senior vice president of marketing, taking on marketing strategies to strengthen awareness of the company's portfolio.
The curtain is closing for submissions for the International Spa Association's (ISPA) 2016 Innovatate Awards, with the deadline on April 29, 2016.
Thomas P. Botts has been appointed senior vice president and chief marketing officer for Miraval Group. He will be responsible for developing all marketing strategy designed to drive customer acquisition, retention and profitability.
Get a behind the scenes look at what scientists from the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health are doing to combat the aging process.