Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2208Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1112Ask The Esthy
- 10657 Steps to the Perfect Professional Consult
- 1057Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 733Ask the Esthy: Choosing a Product Line
- 456Beauty Devices Booming Due to Spending Increase in Personal Care
- 450Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 441SKINtuition: 15 Ways to Build a Championship Team
- 395Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 361$pa Marketing: You Can Afford TV Advertising
Recent in Spa Business (page 9 of 40)
Morgans Hotel Group increased its wellness offerings with a downloadable meditation app and curated wellness programs unique to its locations.
3/31/2016 | Lauren Snow
If you haven’t thought about ways your business can drive itself, or have delayed embracing the tech of our time, now is a great time to begin.
As part of its Forests for the Future initiative, the company has planted 5 million trees—one for every retail product sold since 2012, and it is not stopping there.
HydroPeptide launched its "See the Difference With Your Own Eyes" campaign, which it teaming up with charity: water to build 12 wells in developing countries.
According to Technavio’s latest report, the global medical esthetics market will thrive through 2020.
Zeel is expanding its on-demand massage services to Phoenix and Scottsdale, furthering its Southwest expansion.
“This full immersion experience will help grow Jindilli’s treatment and retail presence in the spa market, and ensure that we become an even stronger partner," noted the company's CEO Jim Richards regarding its recent immersion training for staff.
SpaFinder's new app helps users find, book and pay for spa and fitness services.
A new report shows projections on where the organics cosmetics market is headed. Spoiler alert: organic is in.
Makeup is only flawless when applied to a perfect canvas, and makeup artists at this year's Fasion Week utilized Pevonia products to help create that perfect canvas.
Body Bliss has added a new layer of personalization to its offering with the Au Soleil category of its Intentional Aromatherapy App.
Face & Body Midwest 2016 was prime time for companies to put themselves in the limelight. Here is a glimpse at what you might have missed at this amazing event.