Most Popular in Spa Business
- 1623Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1607SKINtuition: Merchandising Secrets You Need to Know (BTW, they can boost retail by 35%.)
- 1587Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 994NYC’s Microbead Bust
- 891Calif. Judge Says 'No' to Beauty Student Pay
- 697$pa Marketing: Smile and Dial (It’s Worth Your While)
- 610Treatments to Transform: How to Design a Profound Spa Experience
- 529#10Things for “Palms-down” Holiday Giving
- 51317 Foods For Healthier Skin
- 360SKINtuition: Culture or Vulture
Recent in Spa Business (page 8 of 9)
Scientists from Plymouth University have found a single use of a microbead-containing skin care product going down the drain is a cause for concern; in other news, California's microbead ban bill gets crushed.
You may have heard buzzing about reverse or white tanning, a popular treatment in Seoul, South Korea where fair skin is a cultural preference due to historical class statuses.
Turkey is the latest country to join the group of regions that have banned animal testing for cosmetics/skin care; Russia is considering a ban as well.
8/27/2015 | Katie Anderson
Rather than sharing everything I learned from the event, which would be a book in itself, I will share with you the top eight biz lessons I learned took away.
Dollar Shave Club reveals grooming findings from its Grooming Survey conducted online by Harris Poll among more than 6,000 males aged 18 and older.
Catterton has entered into an agreement to acquire Steiner Leisure, effective early 2016.
Spa Standard announced a partnership with Belly Friendly that will make pregnancy massage training more accessible to therapists and spas worldwide.
The old standard of predicting customer behavior based on their demographics—age, gender, income and nationality—may now be obsolete.
Bioelements announced the newest addition to the digital marketing team, Kristy Cullinane.
A study completed a state-by-state analysis to determine the U.S. states where residents are most prone to skin damage caused by lifestyle, occupational and environmental factors.
8/19/2015 | Deedee Crossett
Build your team for the busy holiday season. Ten industry experts were asked their favorite interview question. Here are #10things you can ask during the hiring process to acquire top talent.
SpaFinder announced the finalists for the Wellness Travel Awards 2015.