Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2176Video: Things Estheticians Say
- 1962Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1094#10Things to Know About Pregnant Clients
- 813Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 744#10Things Clients Love About You
- 733Intake for the Client with Cancer
- 723Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 595Intake Mistakes: 3 Quick Tips (And The #1 Most Important Question)
- 591Ask The Esthy
- 565Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
Recent in Spa Business (page 8 of 40)
Rhonda Allison has added three educators to help support their growing base of skin care professionals.
NuFace has been chosen as ‘Korea’s Best Selling Brand,’ as selected by Korean newspaper, Dong-a Ilbo.
After six years in business, Tranquility Skin Spa in Itasca, Illinois, plans to expand the size of its space, along with its services and products.
New to New York City’s Nolita neighborhood is DAPHNE, a European skincare and sugaring studio.
From June 14 to June 18, Senn-sations Salon & Spa will celebrate its 10-year anniversary.
Paséa Hotel & Spa is opening in Huntington Beach, California as the newest addition to Meritage Collection’s luxury hotels and resorts.
Las Alcobas has scheduled to open in St. Helena, California in September along with its Atrio Spa.
Amelia Hill has been named the spa director for Sunset Key Cottages, effective immediately.
6/13/2016 | Annet King
To build a championship team it takes effort, creativity and most of all, praise. If you are feeling a bit of a “husk” yourself and recognize that staff morale needs a boost, give a few of these a try.
6/13/2016 | Lori Crete
The truth is that finding a line that will provide amazing results for your clients and bring profits to your practice is going to require an investigation on your end.
Spa owners from Ft. Myers, Florida raised $33,300 during their annual charity event.
Zeel, is offering five- massages to residents and vacationers alike in Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek and Copper City, Colorado.