Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2626Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1977Ask The Esthy
- 163623 Secrets of the Best Esthetic Practices
- 973#10Things to Decrease Spa Liability
- 918Sell More Product: Best Practices in Merchandising and Display
- 791SKINtuition: 8 Fast and Slow Retail Strategies
- 789Getting Creative With Spa Color
- 766Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 600Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 590Greener Pastures for Skin: Natural, Organic and Beyond
Recent in Spa Business (page 7 of 40)
Busy week? Catch up with this weeks industry news.
Mamma Mia Salon Facial Bar celebrated its grand opening in Guadlajara, Mexico on February 3, 2016. Mamma Mia will focus on providing a unique beauty, health and wellness experience for mothers and daughters.
WTS International appointed Penny Kriel as corporate operations director for spa.
Illuminate Face Body Bar is bringing a new approach to wellness in Las Vegas, Nevada.
2/10/2016 | Ann Brown
Become more competitive by setting the bar higher for your spa with multi-benefit treatments, wellness beverages, better retail, add-ons, staff training and clear communication. Taking these extra steps and focusing on the details will play off in the long run by meeting client goals and making them want to book again.
2/10/2016 | Louis Silberman
In business, I am all about “catching a virus” and spreading it like crazy. I’m referring to anything that can be shared by one person with another until it catches on and “goes viral.”
Marinello schools of Beauty announced that it has shut down its campuses due to actions by the Department of Education.
Phytomer announced the hiring of their new account manager for the New England region.
Westin Hotels Resorts announced its opening a hotel and spa this fall in Nashville, Tennessee, thats committed to guests well-being.
The new Wellness Beauty Learning Center is hosting its grand opening in Torrance, California. It will provide a wide range of educational opportunities.
We are always looking for ways to improve our newsletter, and we value your opinion.
Your schedule may be busy, and you mind may be somewhere else, but the care you take with a client could translate from a good service to an outstanding service.