Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2693SKINtuition: Merchandising Secrets You Need to Know (BTW, they can boost retail by 35%.)
- 1914Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1803Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 1071Calif. Judge Says 'No' to Beauty Student Pay
- 978NYC’s Microbead Bust
- 704There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
- 679$pa Marketing: Smile and Dial (It’s Worth Your While)
- 591Ethiopia: A New Spa Haven
- 590Treatments to Transform: How to Design a Profound Spa Experience
- 52217 Foods For Healthier Skin
Recent in Spa Business (page 7 of 9)
9/17/2015 | Annet King
By moving and shifting activities, you’ll be surprising and delighting not only your clients, but also yourself.
Yesterday, Spafinder Wellness 365 released part one of its eighth annual State of Wellness Travel Report, which revealed record-high expectations for 2015.
We recap a list of foods your clients should be eating.
FDA has issued a consumer notice to avoid injectable drugs for skin whitening or lightening.
We have all seen products that certify the natural or organic content of a product, but many manufacturers are now certifying their ethics.
Spa Week is taking place October 12-18 and will offer discounted treatments at participating businesses.
Seasoned esthetician and creator of the Red Carpet Facial, Spela Hernandez, opened a namesake, skin care boutique in Southern California.
9/9/2015 | Nicole Pigott
The latest addition to this ensemble of principal eye cosmetics is lash and brow serums. Here are 10 reasons why women are making lash and brow serums eye cosmetic must-haves.
for its 20th anniversary, Miraval is celebrating with a huge renovation.
The resort will include a hotel, vacation ownership, vacation homes and a 5,000 sq ft St. Somewhere Spa.
9/4/2015 | Katie Anderson
The colors of Fall 2015, as selected by the Pantone Color Institute, cater towards the melting pot of ethnicities and identities that is the modern American. Rather than focusing on the spring 2015 neutral tones, fall has incorporated more vibrant hues to catch attention in both beauty and fashion.
Take a look at what foods can be causing acne.