Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2225Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1125Ask The Esthy
- 11037 Steps to the Perfect Professional Consult
- 1062Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 760Ask the Esthy: Choosing a Product Line
- 471Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 456SKINtuition: 15 Ways to Build a Championship Team
- 448Beauty Devices Booming Due to Spending Increase in Personal Care
- 390Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 388Give Clients the Confidence to Stop Apologizing
Recent in Spa Business (page 6 of 40)
The Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) is honoring Paige Crist with the Nancy Poulos Leadership Award.
Coronado Island Resort & Spa in San Diego, California has opened its new 5,500 ft2 Spa & Wellness Center. The property is owned and operated by Marriott.
Barbara Salomone launched her line of professional and at-home products in 1991, and now Bioelements is celebrating its 25th year in professional skin care.
iS University has launched a new an improved website along with its eighth course in April 2016. Since launching, the new website has achieved 100,00 views.
KM Herbals Inc. launches their online store, featuring organic premiere stock formula and professional spa treatment product lines.
Guinot Institut Paris was one of the sponsors of the 2016 International Skating Union (ISU) World Figure Skating Championships, which took place in Boston on Mar. 28–Apr. 3, 2016.
5/4/2016 | Louis Silberman
Without a doubt, networking is one of the best (and easiest) ways to get people working for you to grow your business at little or no additional cost to you.
5/4/2016 | Beth Cochran
In a world where mobile technology is becoming increasingly important in retail and hospitality, both small and large spa owners need to think about how to leverage technology to shape the customer experience without disrupting the tranquil esthetic of the environment.
Barry McCaffrey joins the skin care brand’s senior management team as the senior vice president of spa sales.
Sunless, Inc. finalized the acquisition of Norvell on April 28, 2016, merging two sunless tanning brands
Ritz-Carlton spas are launching tailored experiences to integrate individual guest needs into treatments.
Graton Resort & Spa in Sonoma officially started their expansion project, expected to be complete by third quarter 2016.