Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2007Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1879Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 1259Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
- 1238Licensed to Spa: Know Your Options
- 889$pa Marketing: 5 Ways Google AdWords Can Boost Your Business
- 797Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 796Intake Mistakes: 3 Quick Tips (And The #1 Most Important Question)
- 569Mohegan Sun Brings Bali-Inspired Spa to Sky and Earth Towers
- 532Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 513Your Medspa Mouthpiece: How to Market Your MedSpa
Recent in Spa Business (page 6 of 40)
Bioelements expanded distribution of its professional skin care products by selling through Jaco Spa.
6/8/2016 | Jo-El M. Grossman
The director of spa operations at The WELL Spa + Salon sat down exclusively with Skin Inc. to share how his team helps make their clients’ comfort a priority.
The Hyatt Regency in Tulsa, Oklahoma is getting ready to open the doors of Ihloff Salon and Day Spa's new location inside the hotel.
6/8/2016 | Mary Nielsen
Get the job of your dreams with these eight simple tasks for initial success.
6/7/2016 | Louis Silberman
TV is actually the perfect medium for businesses in the salon and spa industry because it is visually driven. However, many small businesses shy away from TV ads because they think it is prohibitively expensive.
The newly renovated Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa in Palm Beach, Florida, expanded its spa to include couple's treatment rooms, a new acupuncturist and new spa packages.
With the opening of a Four Seasons resort in Oahu, a six-story spa will open in the resort.
Michele Fenske has been named vice president of sales in the United States for Pevonia. She brings with her 18 years of industry experience, which started as a licensed esthetician.
Koren Greco’s decision to open The Woodhouse Day Spa in the Vintage Park neighborhood came after she experienced the spa in San Antonio and decided to bring it to her hometown.
According to market forecast by P&S Market Research, the beauty devices market will continue to grow well into the future.
6/1/2016 | Cynthia Malcom
your spa’s success greatly relies on the skills of your employees. Their talent, attitude and work ethic will influence every aspect of the business from client retention to bottom line, so you will need to choose your team members and train them strategically.
6/1/2016 | Manon Pilon
The first step to a successful spa treatment is performing a complete consultation. This develops a personal connection with the client, establishes a long-term relationship and assists you in crafting a personalized treatment plan.