Most Popular in Spa Business
- 4282Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 25074 Ways to Set Professional Skin Care Apart
- 1555Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1226$pa Marketing: Party Your Way to Profits
- 1041Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 762All the Rage: Speedy Spa Services
- 686Spas of America Names Top 100 Spas
- 621Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 504Spafinder 2016 Trends Include Kids, Surfing and Sexual Wellness
- 500Self-Confidence Motivates People to Beautify
Recent in Spa Business (page 5 of 40)
Doctors who treat cosmetic patients offer advice on what never to say to your clients.
Animal testing of cosmetics could soon be eliminated in Canada.
Dermatologist Julie Russak, M.D., has partnered with SkinCeuticals to debut exclusive treatments at Russak+ Aesthetic Center, an extension of Russak's dermatology practice.
It is the week before Christmas, and for many that means panic time. It's easy to get stressed during the holiday season with an increased influx of clients and a neverending to-do list. Elemis provided the following five tips to tackle your to-do list while keeping your cool.
The Skin and Cancer Center of Scottsdale is starting a new skin care and skin cancer awareness program for the schools in Arizona.
California-based Curry Spa Consulting hired a new associate of construction development
The Well is a 113,000 sq ft spa complex located outside Oslo, Norway.
Elemis announced the opening of its new Birmingham Academy in the Midlands city.
Research published by inClinical Psychological Science suggests that helping others may improve both mood and stress.
Repêchage offered inspiration and holiday cheer to help prepare spa business owners for a profitable 2016.
Driving traffic to your spa business is key, but an effective marketing plan to drive clients doesn't have to cost a lot of money.
Solo traveling is on the rise and with the wellness travel sector at $494 billion, your spa cannot afford to ignore this potential clientele.