Most Popular in Spa Business
- 1980Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1935Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 1260Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
- 1245Licensed to Spa: Know Your Options
- 900$pa Marketing: 5 Ways Google AdWords Can Boost Your Business
- 850Intake Mistakes: 3 Quick Tips (And The #1 Most Important Question)
- 823Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 616Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 572Mohegan Sun Brings Bali-Inspired Spa to Sky and Earth Towers
- 541Your Medspa Mouthpiece: How to Market Your MedSpa
Recent in Spa Business (page 5 of 40)
When clients come in to see you, do they often apologize for their appearance? As a skin care professional or spa owner, do you find yourself doing this as well?
6/20/2016 | Katie Anderson
The recipe for a successful spa is all about quality ingredients. Of course, you must have quality ingredients in your skin care products, but I am talking about your employees. Knowledgeable, happy employees provide great treatments and customer service, ultimately boosting your spa’s bottom line.
Remington Hotels has promoted Beverly Fox-Crismond to director of spas.
Spa veteran and massage therapist Eric Stephenson has been named national educator for Saltability.
BioPhotas Received ISO 13485:2003 Certification for their design, manufacturing and distribution of the low-level light therapy devices.
Revlon claimed that the purchase would boost its portfolio and global reach. Of particular interest was Elizabeth Arden’s "highly profitable" growing prestige skin care, color cosmetics and prestige fragrances.
Rhonda Allison has added three educators to help support their growing base of skin care professionals.
NuFace has been chosen as ‘Korea’s Best Selling Brand,’ as selected by Korean newspaper, Dong-a Ilbo.
After six years in business, Tranquility Skin Spa in Itasca, Illinois, plans to expand the size of its space, along with its services and products.
New to New York City’s Nolita neighborhood is DAPHNE, a European skincare and sugaring studio.
From June 14 to June 18, Senn-sations Salon & Spa will celebrate its 10-year anniversary.
Paséa Hotel & Spa is opening in Huntington Beach, California as the newest addition to Meritage Collection’s luxury hotels and resorts.