Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2255Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1117Ask The Esthy
- 11177 Steps to the Perfect Professional Consult
- 1095Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 769Ask the Esthy: Choosing a Product Line
- 486Beauty Devices Booming Due to Spending Increase in Personal Care
- 480Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 456SKINtuition: 15 Ways to Build a Championship Team
- 393Give Clients the Confidence to Stop Apologizing
- 390Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
Recent in Spa Business (page 4 of 40)
With the opening of a Four Seasons resort in Oahu, a six-story spa will open in the resort.
Michele Fenske has been named vice president of sales in the United States for Pevonia. She brings with her 18 years of industry experience, which started as a licensed esthetician.
Koren Greco’s decision to open The Woodhouse Day Spa in the Vintage Park neighborhood came after she experienced the spa in San Antonio and decided to bring it to her hometown.
According to market forecast by P&S Market Research, the beauty devices market will continue to grow well into the future.
6/1/2016 | Cynthia Malcom
your spa’s success greatly relies on the skills of your employees. Their talent, attitude and work ethic will influence every aspect of the business from client retention to bottom line, so you will need to choose your team members and train them strategically.
6/1/2016 | Manon Pilon
The first step to a successful spa treatment is performing a complete consultation. This develops a personal connection with the client, establishes a long-term relationship and assists you in crafting a personalized treatment plan.
MDRejuvena appointed Randy Kriech as the new president and CEO, bringing over 20 years of experience to the company.
SkinCeuticals has opened its third Advanced Clinical Spa in America by partnering with El Paso Cosmetic Surgery.
Oasis Day Spa will be the skin care line’s flagship day spa in New York City.
The Global Wellness Institute (GWI) has created 16 wide-ranging initiatives to help shape a healthier world.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek in Saratoga, Wyoming unveiled Magee Homestead, a boutique, all-inclusive wellness experience for adults.
RevitaLash is celebrating its 10th anniversary by hosting its first model search to recognize beauty of all ages.