Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2116Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 11127 Steps to the Perfect Professional Consult
- 1096Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 1062Ask The Esthy
- 768Ask the Esthy: Choosing a Product Line
- 490Beauty Devices Booming Due to Spending Increase in Personal Care
- 466Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 453SKINtuition: 15 Ways to Build a Championship Team
- 414Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 395Greener Pastures for Skin: Natural, Organic and Beyond
Recent in Spa Business (page 3 of 40)
New to New York City’s Nolita neighborhood is DAPHNE, a European skincare and sugaring studio.
From June 14 to June 18, Senn-sations Salon & Spa will celebrate its 10-year anniversary.
Paséa Hotel & Spa is opening in Huntington Beach, California as the newest addition to Meritage Collection’s luxury hotels and resorts.
Las Alcobas has scheduled to open in St. Helena, California in September along with its Atrio Spa.
Amelia Hill has been named the spa director for Sunset Key Cottages, effective immediately.
6/13/2016 | Annet King
To build a championship team it takes effort, creativity and most of all, praise. If you are feeling a bit of a “husk” yourself and recognize that staff morale needs a boost, give a few of these a try.
6/13/2016 | Lori Crete
The truth is that finding a line that will provide amazing results for your clients and bring profits to your practice is going to require an investigation on your end.
Spa owners from Ft. Myers, Florida raised $33,300 during their annual charity event.
Zeel, is offering five- massages to residents and vacationers alike in Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek and Copper City, Colorado.
Bioelements expanded distribution of its professional skin care products by selling through Jaco Spa.
6/8/2016 | Jo-El M. Grossman
The director of spa operations at The WELL Spa + Salon sat down exclusively with Skin Inc. to share how his team helps make their clients’ comfort a priority.
The Hyatt Regency in Tulsa, Oklahoma is getting ready to open the doors of Ihloff Salon and Day Spa's new location inside the hotel.