Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2583SKINtuition: Merchandising Secrets You Need to Know (BTW, they can boost retail by 35%.)
- 1908Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1811Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 1074Calif. Judge Says 'No' to Beauty Student Pay
- 983NYC’s Microbead Bust
- 692There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
- 680$pa Marketing: Smile and Dial (It’s Worth Your While)
- 607Treatments to Transform: How to Design a Profound Spa Experience
- 588Ethiopia: A New Spa Haven
- 522#10Things for “Palms-down” Holiday Giving
Recent in Spa Business (page 3 of 9)
Christian Zamora and Borboleta announced their joined effort to define beauty and honor artistry.
The winners of the 2015 Wellness Travel Awards were announced by Spafinder Wellness 365.
American Leisure founder Steve Kass launched a new venture and company called Steve Kass Consulting.
A federal judge in California recently dismissed a lawsuit, which experts said would have caused a major overhaul of beauty and aesthetics training and the operation of student clinical salons in a number of states.
Éminence Organic Skin Care announced they will be introducing an updated B2B website in November 2015.
10/30/2015 | Denis Gathanju
Ethiopia shows promise for spas, as the spa and wellness segment has been made over along with the country’s growing tourism industry. With the boom in foreign visitors, Ethiopia has made massive investments in both its hardware and software in the hospitality sector, and is rallying towards establishing global standards in its service and product offerings.
Check out who won, and who got honorable mentions, for the journalism and design awards.
Miraval Group announced the appointment of Steven A. Rudnitsky as president and CEO to lead global expansion.
Jane Iredale, president and founder of Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, Ltd., recently joined several boards within the beauty industry.
Spafinder Wellness announced an agreement which makes Zeel the exclusive at-home massage provider to Spafinder Wellness' customers.
A new app may change the way medical spa clients may decide on going through with facial filler treatments.
Enstilar has been approved by the FDA for the topical treatment of plaque psoriasis, which is one of the most common forms of the inflammatory disease psoriasis.