Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2000Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1831Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 1255Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
- 1208Licensed to Spa: Know Your Options
- 883$pa Marketing: 5 Ways Google AdWords Can Boost Your Business
- 785Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 776Intake Mistakes: 3 Quick Tips (And The #1 Most Important Question)
- 569Mohegan Sun Brings Bali-Inspired Spa to Sky and Earth Towers
- 540Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 517Pressure to be ‘Beautiful’ Higher than Ever
Recent in Spa Business (page 2 of 40)
7/13/2016 | Lisa S. Jenks, M.D., Genesis MedSpa
The tough news is that traditional marketing can be expensive. The good news is that creativity can help you market your medspa successfully without spending big bucks.
iS CLINICAL is donating all profits from Poly-Vitamin Serum during the month of October to the National Breast Cancer Association.
The Spa at the Chattanoogan Hotel has named a past employee, Jen LeBaron as its new spa manager.
In June 2016, Iredale Mineral Cosmetics held its global sales conference in Lenox, Massachusetts near its hometown of Great Barrington.
BABOR appointed Mark Wuttke as president and chief operating officer of North America. He will be based at BABOR's Florida headquarters and will be responsible for the development of the brand's activities in North America.
Sciton is helping practices generate revenue and patient traffic with its new practice support program, Success Builder.
Stemology added Beverly Parsons and Aimee Allred Sprenger to its executive team as the COO and VP of sales, respectively.
7/11/2016 | Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage
A plastic surgeon and spa manager who are also husband and wife have partnered at the Aesthetic Associates Centre for Plastic Surgery and Advance Skin Care and the Trés Auraé Spa for great success.
As part of its large renovation to both its Sky and Earth Towers, Mohegan Sun is bringing in two Mandara Spa locations.
Meri Baregamian joins the company in the wake of the recent Steiner-Catterton deal, which united Bliss with a range of other brands, including StriVectin.
How beauty treatments make women feel is just as important as the youthful look achieved, according to a recent international research project.
7/7/2016 | Louis Silberman
the question isn’t should you pay to run ads with Google AdWords, but what are five ways can you use it to grow your business like crazy. Let’s find out.