Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2142Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1038SKINtuition: 5 Ways To Get People Buzzing About Your Biz
- 9428 Tips for a Start-up Business With Limited Funds
- 911Ask the Esthy: Opening a Home Business
- 728Ask The Esthy
- 614Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 543Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 534Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 467#10Things You Can Do to Prevent Bullying
- 455How Well Do You Know Your Clients (QUIZ)?
Recent in Spa Business (page 18 of 40)
Miraval Group announced the appointment of Steven A. Rudnitsky as president and CEO to lead global expansion.
Jane Iredale, president and founder of Iredale Mineral Cosmetics, Ltd., recently joined several boards within the beauty industry.
Spafinder Wellness announced an agreement which makes Zeel the exclusive at-home massage provider to Spafinder Wellness' customers.
A new app may change the way medical spa clients may decide on going through with facial filler treatments.
Enstilar has been approved by the FDA for the topical treatment of plaque psoriasis, which is one of the most common forms of the inflammatory disease psoriasis.
Hilton announced their new global spa treatment membership program.
JW Marriott has teamed up with The Biggest Loser Resort as the new location in the West Coast for their wellness program.
Repêchage CEO and founder Lydia Sarfati hosted the 2015 4-day master class in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Now that California has finally banned microbeads after a lengthy legislative process, could Michigan be next?
Imagine a pre-designed, fully operational spa being delivered and installed without major disruption to an existing business.
Nearly 75% of Dallas women and men have either had or are considering a cosmetic procedure on the face or neck, according to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery survey revealing Dallas residents' facial surgery tendencies.
glō recently redesigned its website to be more user-friendly, and it can now be used on any mobile device.