Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2601Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 176123 Secrets of the Best Esthetic Practices
- 1736Ask The Esthy
- 1011#10Things to Decrease Spa Liability
- 826SKINtuition: 8 Fast and Slow Retail Strategies
- 801Getting Creative With Spa Color
- 746Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 690Greener Pastures for Skin: Natural, Organic and Beyond
- 573Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 572Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
Recent in Spa Business (page 18 of 40)
10/8/2015 | Katie Anderson
Its that time of year again, Spa Week is upon us, taking place Oct. 12-18, 2015, all over the United States.
10/7/2015 | Heidi Lamar
If you want your spa story to stay on the neighborhood best seller list, you need to make sure that you understand the message your exterior is sending.
Well+Good put together a list of facialist tips for better skin.
FDA approves Juvederm Ultra XC, a dermal filler that can reportedly last up to one year for lip augmentation.
The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida is undergoing a major renovation, led by Sylvia Sepielli.
iSPAs 2015 U.S. Spa Industry Study is jam-packed with in-depth insight about the spa industry over the past year, but we are highlighting seven key takeaways that stand out.
9/30/2015 | Katie Anderson
The Spa at the LINQ offers millennials—and all of its clients— total body wellness, from its unique treatments to its salt cave and fitness center.
Spa supplier Universal Companies has acquired À la Mode Partners, a retail resource focused on spa retail products and marketing.
Under the law, Master Cosmetologist means any person who has met the requirements of section 43-11-26 and has applied for and received a managing cosmetologist license.
The beauty industry is now moving past simple beauty products in subscription boxes to subscriptions to actual beauty treatments.
The UKs Stansted Airport opened its first beauty salon as part of its final phase of the retail transformation.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals announced their new and improved product line.