Most Popular in Spa Business
- 4444Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 24504 Ways to Set Professional Skin Care Apart
- 1599Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1340$pa Marketing: Party Your Way to Profits
- 1116Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 750All the Rage: Speedy Spa Services
- 686Spas of America Names Top 100 Spas
- 612Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 512Spafinder 2016 Trends Include Kids, Surfing and Sexual Wellness
- 508Self-Confidence Motivates People to Beautify
Recent in Spa Business (page 18 of 40)
6/19/2015 | Terri A. Wojak
Here are a few more of the things clients say (Part II of a series), along with ways the skin care professional can address those concerns.
Pivot Point International Unites Beauty Industry Nationwide to Support the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children with Cares For Kids #beautyraiser.
Only 1 in 10 people are completely satisfied with their looks, according to an online study conducted with more than 27,000 people across 22 counties by GfK.
Laser, light and energy-based devices remain the top cosmetic procedure category for the fourth year in a row, new survey results show.
Curt Valva is Suki Skincare's new general manager and senior vice president of sales.
Colorescience refreshes branding in part of a new campaign launch.
6/9/2015 | Jorinda Nardone
Unfortunately, small day spas do not have the vast resources and display areas that the large chain stores have, thus retail managers need to be thoughtful in spa offerings.
6/9/2015 | Regina Tucker
Mentorship is an important part of business and personal growth, but the conditions of mentorship have changed.
6/9/2015 | Pawel Leja, Daniel Noble and Robert Ross-Fichtner
An increasing number of developments in the beauty industry involve devices, which are often used in combination with cosmetic products.
6/9/2015 | Beth Cochran
Most consumers begin their research online, where they make decisions about a brand before ever setting foot in an establishment or trying a product.
A recent report in the Daily Mail in London reported that in the last 18 months, police confiscated fake makeup products worth $5.4 million.
6/9/2015 | Dara Cardoza
As health, wellness and slowing down the signs of aging have become the client’s necessity, the industry is demanding a qualified esthetician to ensure effective results.