Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2233Ask The Esthy
- 1825Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 1778Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1569Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 839Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 722Illinois Law Helps Beauty Professionals Report Domestic Abuse
- 721Skin Inc LIVE! Recap: Melanoma, Microchanneling & Much More
- 610JoElle Lee Inspires Attendees to Stand Up and Stand Out
- 588Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 584#10Things To Get Ready for the New Year
Recent in Spa Business (page 18 of 40)
As part of a continued mission to give back to its community, Images donated $10,000 toward building the structure in hopes of reducing the risks of skin cancer in children.
The three-day educational event brought together more than 100 skin care professionals.
The Global Mentorship Program is an international program where seasoned spa directors give their time and share their expertise as mentors to inspire spa managers.
A desire for greater diagnostic power and personalization is fueling opportunities that bridge beauty, hygiene, wellness and technology ... with a human touch.
The cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery practice earned the honor after Expertise.com evaluated almost 300 dermatology practices in San Diego according to six criteria: reputation, credibility, experience, availability, professionalism and engagement.
You may have heard about using drones in warfare, now "drone" technology is being used to target aging.
Borboleta Beauty is gearing up for the grand opening of its new facility on Pierpont St. in Salt Lake City.
Eva DeVirgilis, Face and Body Northern California keynote speaker, shared with attendees the power, privilege and responsibility we have in our industry to help women change their negative opinions about themselves.
Arianna Huffington's new company that focuses on wellness and other issues, Thrive Global, has closed its Series A funding round and is slated to launch after the November election.
The company is one of the few skin care brands to meet the Demeter Association's biodynamic certification standard for five years running.
Dermalogica's founder was one of four new ambassadors welcomed by U.S. President Barack Obama into the program, which now has 21 members overall.