Most Popular in Spa Business
- 4479Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 23514 Ways to Set Professional Skin Care Apart
- 1575Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1284$pa Marketing: Party Your Way to Profits
- 1113Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 695All the Rage: Speedy Spa Services
- 688Spas of America Names Top 100 Spas
- 6175 Important Elements in Website Redesign
- 572Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 539Spafinder 2016 Trends Include Kids, Surfing and Sexual Wellness
Recent in Spa Business (page 17 of 40)
Remember the old days when beauty options were really limited—and results were both minimal and exceptionally time-consuming?
Recent study "Assessment of Consumer Knowledge of New Sunscreen Labels” finds consumers are still confused over sunscreen terminology.
6/19/2015 | Rahul Mehendale, mySkin
New technology opens the door to self-diagnosis of skin issues.
The International Dermal Institute is offering a class to help skin therapists better meet the needs of their consumers.
6/19/2015 | Terri A. Wojak
Here are a few more of the things clients say (Part II of a series), along with ways the skin care professional can address those concerns.
Pivot Point International Unites Beauty Industry Nationwide to Support the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children with Cares For Kids #beautyraiser.
Only 1 in 10 people are completely satisfied with their looks, according to an online study conducted with more than 27,000 people across 22 counties by GfK.
Laser, light and energy-based devices remain the top cosmetic procedure category for the fourth year in a row, new survey results show.
Curt Valva is Suki Skincare's new general manager and senior vice president of sales.
Colorescience refreshes branding in part of a new campaign launch.
6/9/2015 | Jorinda Nardone
Unfortunately, small day spas do not have the vast resources and display areas that the large chain stores have, thus retail managers need to be thoughtful in spa offerings.
6/9/2015 | Regina Tucker
Mentorship is an important part of business and personal growth, but the conditions of mentorship have changed.