Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2243Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 11167 Steps to the Perfect Professional Consult
- 1115Ask The Esthy
- 1088Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 769Ask the Esthy: Choosing a Product Line
- 486Beauty Devices Booming Due to Spending Increase in Personal Care
- 480Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 456SKINtuition: 15 Ways to Build a Championship Team
- 391Give Clients the Confidence to Stop Apologizing
- 386Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
Recent in Spa Business (page 17 of 40)
The resort will include a 17,653 sq ft Nikki Spa with nine treatment rooms, a hammam, steam room, ice fountain and more.
Doctors who treat cosmetic patients offer advice on what never to say to your clients.
Animal testing of cosmetics could soon be eliminated in Canada.
Dermatologist Julie Russak, M.D., has partnered with SkinCeuticals to debut exclusive treatments at Russak+ Aesthetic Center, an extension of Russak's dermatology practice.
It is the week before Christmas, and for many that means panic time. It's easy to get stressed during the holiday season with an increased influx of clients and a neverending to-do list. Elemis provided the following five tips to tackle your to-do list while keeping your cool.
The Skin and Cancer Center of Scottsdale is starting a new skin care and skin cancer awareness program for the schools in Arizona.
California-based Curry Spa Consulting hired a new associate of construction development
The Well is a 113,000 sq ft spa complex located outside Oslo, Norway.
Elemis announced the opening of its new Birmingham Academy in the Midlands city.
Research published by inClinical Psychological Science suggests that helping others may improve both mood and stress.
Repêchage offered inspiration and holiday cheer to help prepare spa business owners for a profitable 2016.
Driving traffic to your spa business is key, but an effective marketing plan to drive clients doesn't have to cost a lot of money.