Most Popular in Spa Business
- 1984Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1932Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 1260Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
- 1245Licensed to Spa: Know Your Options
- 898$pa Marketing: 5 Ways Google AdWords Can Boost Your Business
- 844Intake Mistakes: 3 Quick Tips (And The #1 Most Important Question)
- 815Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 616Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 572Mohegan Sun Brings Bali-Inspired Spa to Sky and Earth Towers
- 541Your Medspa Mouthpiece: How to Market Your MedSpa
Recent in Spa Business (page 16 of 40)
Busy week? Catch up with this week's industry news.
Mamma Mia Salon & Facial Bar celebrated its grand opening in Guadlajara, Mexico on February 3, 2016. Mamma Mia will focus on providing a unique beauty, health and wellness experience for mothers and daughters.
WTS International appointed Penny Kriel as corporate operations director for spa.
Illuminate Face & Body Bar is bringing a new approach to wellness in Las Vegas, Nevada.
2/10/2016 | Ann Brown
Become more competitive by setting the bar higher for your spa with multi-benefit treatments, wellness beverages, better retail, add-ons, staff training and clear communication. Taking these extra steps and focusing on the details will play off in the long run by meeting client goals and making them want to book again.
2/10/2016 | Louis Silberman
In business, I am all about “catching a virus” and spreading it like crazy. I’m referring to anything that can be shared by one person with another until it catches on and “goes viral.”
Marinello schools of Beauty announced that it has shut down its campuses due to actions by the Department of Education.
Phytomer announced the hiring of their new account manager for the New England region.
Westin Hotels & Resorts announced it's opening a hotel and spa this fall in Nashville, Tennessee, that's committed to guests' well-being.
The new Wellness & Beauty Learning Center is hosting its grand opening in Torrance, California. It will provide a wide range of educational opportunities.
We are always looking for ways to improve our newsletter, and we value your opinion.
Your schedule may be busy, and you mind may be somewhere else, but the care you take with a client could translate from a good service to an outstanding service.