Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2615Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1956Ask The Esthy
- 164523 Secrets of the Best Esthetic Practices
- 973#10Things to Decrease Spa Liability
- 918Sell More Product: Best Practices in Merchandising and Display
- 794SKINtuition: 8 Fast and Slow Retail Strategies
- 790Getting Creative With Spa Color
- 762Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 595Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 591Greener Pastures for Skin: Natural, Organic and Beyond
Recent in Spa Business (page 16 of 40)
Enstilar has been approved by the FDA for the topical treatment of plaque psoriasis, which is one of the most common forms of the inflammatory disease psoriasis.
Hilton announced their new global spa treatment membership program.
JW Marriott has teamed up with The Biggest Loser Resort as the new location in the West Coast for their wellness program.
Repêchage CEO and founder Lydia Sarfati hosted the 2015 4-day master class in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Now that California has finally banned microbeads after a lengthy legislative process, could Michigan be next?
Imagine a pre-designed, fully operational spa being delivered and installed without major disruption to an existing business.
Nearly 75 of Dallas women and men have either had or are considering a cosmetic procedure on the face or neck, according to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery survey revealing Dallas residents facial surgery tendencies.
glō recently redesigned its website to be more user-friendly, and it can now be used on any mobile device.
Occhi released new treatments for the eyes and face, titled Occhi Eye La Carte Eye and Face Treatments.
Skin Authority has redesigned its website and added fresh faces to its team.
La La Anthony has partnered with the National Psoriasis Foundation to launch the campaign Picture Positivity to share her story about dealing with psoriasis and her tips for treatment.
10/14/2015 | Louis Silberman
Stop assuming it’s easier to abandon your situation when in truth, a few simple changes could improve it dramatically. How do you take control of fear? Become a GOAL DIGGER.