Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2245Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1090Ask The Esthy
- 10547 Steps to the Perfect Professional Consult
- 1035Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 708Ask the Esthy: Choosing a Product Line
- 482Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 459Beauty Devices Booming Due to Spending Increase in Personal Care
- 442SKINtuition: 15 Ways to Build a Championship Team
- 413Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 365How Well Do You Know Your Clients (QUIZ)?
Recent in Spa Business (page 16 of 40)
1/5/2016 | Brittany Peck
Face & Body Midwest (March 12–14, 2016) heard skin care, spa and wellness professionals' call for more ways learn, more amazing deals and more ways to apply those things to grow their businesses.
The Gwinganna Resort in Queensland, Australia unveiled three new meditation suites, each of which including a yoga mat, meditation cushion and an iPod loaded with meditation sessions and music.
The new headquarters will be designed by Italian architects Matteo Thun and Luca Colombo.
The phase in of the law banning microbeads starts with prohibiting manufacturing microbeads starting July 1, 2017.
Located in Beaune, France, the newly opened spa focusses on sensorial experiences and uses a skin care line based on Burgundy vineyards.
The resort will include a 17,653 sq ft Nikki Spa with nine treatment rooms, a hammam, steam room, ice fountain and more.
Doctors who treat cosmetic patients offer advice on what never to say to your clients.
Animal testing of cosmetics could soon be eliminated in Canada.
Dermatologist Julie Russak, M.D., has partnered with SkinCeuticals to debut exclusive treatments at Russak+ Aesthetic Center, an extension of Russak's dermatology practice.
It is the week before Christmas, and for many that means panic time. It's easy to get stressed during the holiday season with an increased influx of clients and a neverending to-do list. Elemis provided the following five tips to tackle your to-do list while keeping your cool.
The Skin and Cancer Center of Scottsdale is starting a new skin care and skin cancer awareness program for the schools in Arizona.
California-based Curry Spa Consulting hired a new associate of construction development