Most Popular in Spa Business
- 4282Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 25064 Ways to Set Professional Skin Care Apart
- 1559Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1228$pa Marketing: Party Your Way to Profits
- 1047Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 762All the Rage: Speedy Spa Services
- 686Spas of America Names Top 100 Spas
- 620Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 504Spafinder 2016 Trends Include Kids, Surfing and Sexual Wellness
- 500Self-Confidence Motivates People to Beautify
Recent in Spa Business (page 16 of 40)
Spa Standard launched its online learning platform for the beauty and wellness industry.
There's a strong uplift in the volume of job opportunities available for professionals across the spa market.
7/27/2015 | Mary Nielsen
Oregon estheticians who perform advanced treatments using lasers and other high energy devices can breathe a sigh of relief. Oregon legislators enacted House Bill 2642 on July 2, 2015, which creates a separate governing board to establish scope of practice rules for estheticians who operate intense pulsed light (IPL), laser and other energy devices such as radio frequency and ultrasound.
Phytomer has opened its own flagship spa in France, the brand's birthplace.
Shankara Ayurveda Spa has two new offerings that add the science of Ayurveda to the weight-loss process.
The first Financial Independence Through Entrepreneurship (FITE) Future Entrepreneur Scholarship was presented to Gertz Ressler High School senior Christina Coombs by Jane Wurwand, founder and chief visionary of Dermalogica and FITE.
Skin Authority released a new app to extend personalized care outside the spa.
7/13/2015 | Annet King
This persistent creature is not the rare delicacy desired by foodies; rather, it is a metaphor for common procrastination that can profoundly affect your business.
More than half (52%) of 32,000 global travelers report that they are likely to choose a destination based on its social or environmental impact in 2015.
Unilever is buying clinical skin care brand Murad, an announcement that comes just days after its acquisition of Dermalogica.
Cosmedicine announced the introduction of its scientifically proven line of skincare formulations, the Gold Standard Collection, alongside the launch of its newly redesigned and interactive e-commerce platform.
New and innovative products will continue to surface with the growth of the skin care market.